Wednesday, June 19, 2013

April in Review - Part 1!

I've been MIA for a few months now, you know the drill. Cue random photos from the past few months:

 

Easter with the cutest lil bunny ever 

 Shell Houston Open - right after I commented "Oh no" on one famous golfers shanked ball.

Work trip to VEGAS BABY! 
Nobody understands what I do for my job, and that's ok, because luckily there's an organization that understands this pain and gets us all together in 1 place so that we can all talk in code to each other about our jobs. This year, the conference was announced that it would be in Vegas. I think I was one of the first registrants.


 First stop: lunch at Gordon Ramsay's BURGR place - really great!

 #maturityatCeasers
 
During one of the sessions, the speaker talked about "breaking through" to our lawyers and followed it up with an actual board breaking session (i.e. karate chop). I've always thought this was a hoax when I see little kids do it, but now I know that only super strong and awesome people can do it, because I broke mine in half in the first chop! HIIIIII-YAH!

Tune in next time for my trip to El Salvador, no-number birthday and other fun adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment