Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Holidays!

So anyone remember this post about wanting an Elf on the Shelf? Well apparently I talked about it enough at work that my coworker got annoyed/is the best person ever and got me one! I had just been away for a week visiting Minneapolis and Vegas and was really sick, and opened my office door to this.

See him over there on the left hand corner/ I literally squealed with joy!

So I decided to name him George. And George was very mischievous over the next few days:

 He brought me my own wishing wand so I could "wish" certain things...kind of an inside joke between George's purchaser and I...
A fancy solo cup. Will go great with beer bong (sorry, dad)
A huge water bottle because I drink tons of water. The pug t-shirt is from a good friend and colleague of mine who knows alllll about my fascination with pugs. 

I'm so blessed to work in an office where people are this caring to buy a 29 year old woman an Elf on the Shelf, just because it makes her smile :) So this Holiday I gave thanks for Lana, the most amazing boss anyone could ever have!

No comments:

Post a Comment