My former college boss just so happens to have some really unique WWII memorabilia. For example, I believe he used to have skulls from WWII in his closet at home. Anyways, he was on Pawn Stars recently trying to sell some crossbow from the 1500s. Because of course, there is a huge market and demand for that! Anyways, I managed to get a few seconds of him on TV. Congrats on making it big time, Davis!
Tuesday, January 8, 2013
I know famous people
Well....that may be a stretch. My old boss from college was recently on "Pawn Stars." If you haven't seen it, it's a reality show based in Vegas about a pawn shop and all the things people try to sell them.
My former college boss just so happens to have some really unique WWII memorabilia. For example, I believe he used to have skulls from WWII in his closet at home. Anyways, he was on Pawn Stars recently trying to sell some crossbow from the 1500s. Because of course, there is a huge market and demand for that! Anyways, I managed to get a few seconds of him on TV. Congrats on making it big time, Davis!
My former college boss just so happens to have some really unique WWII memorabilia. For example, I believe he used to have skulls from WWII in his closet at home. Anyways, he was on Pawn Stars recently trying to sell some crossbow from the 1500s. Because of course, there is a huge market and demand for that! Anyways, I managed to get a few seconds of him on TV. Congrats on making it big time, Davis!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment