You know that I was just a little disappointed in Juan's "holiday" window display. And I can't believe I didn't have the opportunity to take a photo of the display between that one and this one (it was a bunch of ties....yes, men's ties...Juan doesn't wear shirts, why on earth would he need ties!?)
I walked past this one and was a little....perplexed. I'm not aware of Juan having any kids or grandkids. I wasn't aware that he was so "hip" on children's toys for Christmas. Although it appears he might be behind the times a bit since Elmo and Furby's were soooo a few years ago. Anyway, not to delay the photos any longer:
Furbies on the left, Disney in the middle, Muppets on the right....and Simba on the right too.
TICKLE ME ELMO! I still remember when I got this (when I was like 11, don't judge) and I loved it! It was the coolest toy of the season. Kids now get iPads. Ugh.
Never understood Furbies. They remind me of the munckins from that weird 80s movie.
Kermit and Miss Piggie <3 br="br">3>




No comments:
Post a Comment