Friday, April 27, 2012

Last year in my 20s...

It's my birthday today...the last year in my 20s....and I'm feeling ok about it! I know many people freak out on this birthday, and "need to get their life in order" before the big 3-0, but I think I'm doing just fine. I go to the dentist regularly, still haven't broken a limb, have a great job that I love, a boyfriend who tolerates me, the coolest friends, a fun apartment with a crazy guy who makes window displays...what more could I ask for!?

The big day started with these puppies hidden underneath my pillow: (Warning: wear sunglasses)

New running kicks! Drew is known for giving tennis shoes for gifts, and he was obsessed with the craziness of these. They're growing on me.

Flowers for my office


Not sure what I think about getting a birthday email from DefensiveDriving.com......

Thank you to everyone for your calls, texts, emails and Facebook posts! You've made the last year in my 20s a bit more bearable....

No comments:

Post a Comment