Wednesday, April 25, 2012

New purchases para mi casa

I have recently been in "big girl mode" and purchasing nice things for my apartment over temporary items. Step 1: I had been eyeing this console (to be fair my friend Meghan bought one pretty similar recently and that's how I fell in love) for my living room. I think it's a classic piece that will fit into my apartment now and future home. So, happy birthday to me!

Thank you, Restoration Hardware! Also, this one is too big for my living room so I got the smaller, 55" one. Can't wait to get it in!

Then, Cindy bought me the rug I had been eyeing at Crate and Barrel. I love anything stripes, so I hope it works out in my living room. I'll be sure to share photos once the 2 are together!
P.S. - there's still time to buy me something from my birthday registry! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment