Our fiesta was a major hit!
Mariachi band leader "Pepe" - DC Mariachi was amazing.
Kate and I playing the "guess the bill without looking at it" game. I'm ahead like 3 games, but that doesn't matter when she gets within 2 CENTS of the bill! Even she's shocked!
That's some seriously good guessing.
Next day's mission: find food trucks, eat like a fat kid. Done and done.
Walked around the Georgetown campus. So pretty!
Next on the list: visit wineries in the hilly part of VA - what a great view!
Some good wines. I purchased the "Goat" to bring home.
Taking an "artsy" photograph with my wine glass? Time to go home.
Unfortunately I don't have any pictures from the most fabulous steak house that we visited Saturday night: Ray's The Steaks (get it!? Raise the stakes!!?) but I can tell you it's in my top 5 and we devoured some sauteed mushrooms. Definitely recommend. What a fun filled weekend! Thanks again for hosting me (err, putting up with me) Mr. and Mrs. Smith! xo
No comments:
Post a Comment