Whenever I travel I pick up a magnet. Lame, I know. But I could never really think of anything that I collected and collecting shot glasses is circa college, so this seemed like a sensible souvenir. However, my fridge is quickly running out of room. I might need to establish a new trinket to bring home after my trips.
What do YOU purchase as your souvenir when you travel?
In somewhat left to right, bottom to top order:
Texas, NYC, Chicago, Amsterdam, London, New Orleans, Cuzco, Machu Picchu, Navy (for my brother), Vegas, Chicago, more NYC, Warsaw, Cliffs of Moher, Ireland, Barcelona, Peru, Prague, Cabo, Guinness Store, California, Washington DC, Cancun, Rio (from a friend), San Diego, Bahamas, Philadelphia, Chealsea Football Club, Krakow, Rocky Mountains, Peru again.
Chris collects t-shirts. And when he gets too many they're made into a t-shirt blanket. I wanted to start collecting patches to sew onto my huge backpack but I didn't see any that I liked that much on our first stop. I still think it'd be cool to sew the names of the places I've traveled onto my huge travel backpack.
ReplyDelete