Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Dublin Day 3 - Best. Irish guy. Ever.

But first some photos/commentary of our 3rd and final day in Dublin:
Ha'Penny Bridge - called so because it used to cost half a penny to cross.

Tart with a Cart. Those Irish, so witty. There is also the "floozie in a jacuzzi"

For our last night, we had to revisit our favorite bar (The Celt Bar). Now you all know the Stick, right? I take it every time I travel. Not only is it convenient and smart to have, it's always the world's best friend maker. Maybe if I used it at a bar in Houston people would think (errr know) I was weird, but abroad, everyone is jealous and loves it! So I introduced Dublin to my buddy Stick. 

uhhhhh this looks inappropriate

what Drew really thinks Stick is used for

I like using Stick for atmosphere shots

The Irish do NOT get offended when you say this to them! They like it!

Drew stole a sign to remember the bar by. Mr. Officer, I had nothing to do with this.

And now ladies and gentlemen: the craziest Irish man in the world. He was our entertainment for at least 2 hours before he disappeared. I know I have video of him, so I'll have to find and post later. Anyways, he kept covering his head with his hoodie because he was "running from the tax guys" and "owed them 40,000 euros". At least, I THINK that's what he said. I literally had no idea what he was saying to me. 
(And he was speaking English).



 We had a great time in Dublin. The people there are super friendly and helpful, but the weather in December is not so desirable (but I've heard it's pretty much always rainy anyways). 

This was our last night in Dublin before our trip home - with an overnight stay in Amsterdam for NYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment