Friday, October 14, 2011

Wurk Stuffs

I can't believe it's already Friday! This week has really gotten away from me, as well as the half the month of October! And that means I'm 2 days away from the release of the huge project I've been working on for months. I'll pass along the link on Tuesday. You guys probably won't think it's anything cool, but I've been told it's kind of a big deal in the legal world. As part of this project I learned how to produce a video, which I think turned out pretty well. It was a labor of love (sorta):

Check out my video debut!

Speaking of work, I got a promotion! I was pretty excited about it and am looking forward to some new responsibilities.

Because of all the work I've been doing, I decided to do absolutely  nothing this weekend. My only plans are lots of sleeping, being lazy (but what's new) and hosting a baby shower on Sunday for my adorably-cute-while-pregnant friend Tara. So excited to meet Brayden Cole Thomas in February!

No comments:

Post a Comment