I have a lot of experience planning work events and
(even more planning) wedding showers, but a baby shower was new territory for my friends and I. Our cute-as-a-button preggers friend Tara is expecting baby Brayden in February and we are so excited to have a widdle baby to play with and spoil! It was a lot of fun planning a baby shower and now that many of my friends are hitched, I expect I'll see a bit more in the future...
The spread
My onesies! Thank you, Etsy!
Cute idea of Brit's: make a trail mix and put it in a dump truck
Tara opening gifts - lots of books to read Mr. Brayden
My "crafts" that I made Saturday. Paper with sports decor for our "Tara or Steven" game, and chinese take home boxes for the take homes (cake balls!)
See ya soon Brayden Cole Thomas!
No comments:
Post a Comment