This weekend I took a trip back to The View for my 10 year high school reunion. I don't keep up with too many people from high school, so I was excited to be able to see everyone in person (and not via Facebook). It was great to see many of the people I was close with in school, but even more to meet and talk with some of the people I wasn't that close with.Overall, I think the weekend was a great success and we're looking forward to our 10 year reunion! Of course, the weekend wouldn't be complete without:
1. A visit to Bodacious
2. A visit to Papacita's
3. My father lecturing Drew (and anyone he could find within a 10 mile radius) on politics, cars, parking...the list goes on...
4. After parties at Mike's house
5. Embarrassing my little sister when her date picked her up for a school formal
6. Someone getting into a fight with their SO and breaking the door in the bathroom at the reunion
Jen, Lindsey, me and Angie - reunion planners extraordinaire!
awe, I am in a picture. Cannot believe I forgot my camera-Johnny Chacón.
ReplyDelete