I'm heading back to Longview for my 10 year high school reunion today. As class president (had to throw that in there) part of my responsibility was planning the event. Luckily I had the help of 2 awesome gals to assist with the details. I'm pretty excited to see people I haven't seen in 10 years (or am I?)
When thinking ahead about the 5 hour party we're having Saturday evening, what is there really to talk about? I mean, I've been stalking these people via Facebook for 10 years, so I know if they are married or not, have a kid, bought a house, went on a fun vacation, picked their nose....I mean it's ALL on Facebook! So I foresee a lot of conversations like this:
Me: "So I saw that you went to California recently on vacation. How was it? Did you take your 2 year old daughter who just got potty trained with you?"
Classmate: "It's weird that you know that much about me."
Another benefit about going home is I get to stuff my face at some of the most amazing food venues EVA! Bodacious, Papacitas...I'mma comin to eat you.
Papa Schwartz is going to be the official photographer Saturday evening so I'll be sure to post plenty of photos when we're back.

No comments:
Post a Comment