Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Viva Mexico?

I've been looking forward to this vacation for quite some time now. Although I've been to Mexico numerous times, I've never been to Cabo. I was almost too excited counting down the hours until departure until I realized....

Oh yeah. I live in a hurricane zone. Like, smack dab in the middle.

At first, I didn't think anything of it, because according to the projected path, it was going completely miss H-Town! (WAHOO!)



However, something I did not realize, is that Hurricanes have these "outer rings" that project much further than what this photo might make you believe. Here is what parts of Texas will actually be affected by the hurricane.

Um. Yeah. So, we're gonna get it.

The best part is, guess what times it makes landfall? Let me give you a clue: we are scheduled to depart at 10:30 a.m. tomorrow.

Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment