Hello blawging world! Yes, yes. This will be the same ol' excuse. I've just been extremely busy lately both at work and life in general. But a lot has happened since my last blawg a few weeks ago! Good stuff. But, we won't get into the details here!
Aaaand just as I was about to upload photos from this past weekend (Memorial Day weekend) I discovered that the picture CD I paid for had 0 photos on it. Faaaantastic! So, that will have to wait for another time. I went to New Braunfels for the weekend with a group of 7 other gals. It was an awesome time. We floated, we drank, we people watched the River Trash. It was fun! It reminded me of college. Below is a similation of what went down on the river, for my non-Texas friends.
Prior to the weekend, Robert and I went to Yelp Prom. Now lemme explain before you start calling me a nerd. As an Elite member of Yelp (the online review website), I receive invitations to certain (read: FREE!) events. For instance, we've gone to a new sushi restaurant and had free japanese beer, Tito's vodka, sushi and other delicious appetizers, just for me writing about how a lunch place I tried sucked!
At Yelp Prom, they had free wine (score), food from One's a Meal, Crave Cupcakes and more!
I just put this one on here because I think he looks super hot.
And now, awkward prom photo time!




He is such a bear!
ReplyDeletei hear crickets...
ReplyDelete