Thanks for the recent comments regarding my lack of blawging recently. What, you guys didn't realize this was turning into a monthly blawg?
Anyhow, there was a lot going on this weekend, much to report! USA tied England 1 to 1 in their first World Cup game. We were at a restaurant in Austin when this happened, and although I don't care too much for pro soccer, I was kind of excited for 2 reasons: 1) I know someone on the US team, and 2) Because it only comes around every 4 years, this FIFA thing! But I'm getting ahead of myself.
Friday my friend Soleil had her 35th birthday extravaganza. There was food. There was booze. There was new faces. There were jello shots and survivor flip cup and tranny closets. Just a typical night out.
Friday my friend Soleil had her 35th birthday extravaganza. There was food. There was booze. There was new faces. There were jello shots and survivor flip cup and tranny closets. Just a typical night out.
Thanks to Robert for introducing us to Survivor Flip Cup.
Apparently my team already had formed their alliance, so I got the boot after our 1st loss (BOO) but the team captain made it up to me by letting us raid his "tranny closet."
So, that's me as a blonde.
We left for Austin early the next morning to visit some of Roberts friends. His brother was actually playing in a show that night downtown, so it was a perfect reason to go. As it turns out, it was ROT (Republic of Texas) weekend. Read: bikers, leather vests and mullets. Sooo...that was pretty annoying. But I did get to introduce Austin to Stick!
Nice photobomb, if I do say so myself.
That's about all I got for now. Ideas for future blawgs are welcome, instead of just whining and complaining :)



No comments:
Post a Comment