Thursday, July 8, 2010

Cabo Wabo!

Well, you'll be happy to hear that I did in fact make it to Cabo. Hurricane Alex decided to whollop (sp?) on Mexico instead, and luckily it lost momentum as soon as it hit landfall. STILL, I didn't want to go into our flight unprepared, so I had a few little "snacks" pre-flight. All free, courtesy of our fellow traveler Zack.
It's just OJ, dad.

After a pretty short flight, customs, and arguing with the car rental place (why even bother?), we arrived at our resort. I immediately plopped myself in front of the nearest pool and had a fruity drink. Hooray vacation!
I won't bore you with the details, but the trip had a lot of pool time, a lot of beach time, a lot of tasty delicious beverages, lots of eating (read: french fries for every meal) and lots of relaxing (read: cheap massages on the beach...heaven) OH, and a 60 foot private chartered boat.


As you all know, I'm a fan of location jumping pictures. Here are my most recent, and I have to say, they turned out pretty sweet!




I'd say it was a pretty successful Mexico trip! Ay yi yi!

No comments:

Post a Comment