Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Coupon Code: STICK


Well after a few weeks of intense negotiating, I finally forced Stick company to SHOW ME THE MONEY! I figured I'd increased their revenue at least 217% in the past few weeks, so we worked out a deal where I will start getting commission for each Stick I sell!

"But what about all the Stick's you've already sold, Jess?"

Ah. Good question. I guesstimated that I sold 10 (could be high, could be low) and told them they needed to honor that along with my commission checks, which they did (of course).

SO!

If I haven't convinced you already from previous posts (see here, here, here and uhhh here), RUN, don't walk, to your nearest computer (oh, you're there already, perfect!) and go to http://www.xshot.com/. Once you've made your selection (because there are SO many fantastic items to choose from!) enter Coupon Code: Stick.

Thank you for your patronage! I'll be sure to send you all thank you cards from my commission-trip-paid-vacation to the Caribbean!

Stay tuned for my next posting where I'll explain how I'm totally going to take advantage of this (because you didn't think I would settle for their first offering, did you?)

1 comment:

  1. How much is the discount? It's not showing anything on the checkout page.

    ReplyDelete