Truth be told, I've "been back" from Denver for about 3 weeks now. So, this is technically my "I'm back to the blawg" blawg! As you might recall, I went to Denver for a friends wedding. And what a beautiful wedding it was! It was set in Evergreen, CO, overlooking a lake and some mountains. It was still a fairly chilly 40 degrees in Colorado, so I was able to wear an awesome long sleeved dress that I borrowed from VBB (thanks, VBB!)
But that's not the point of this blawg is it? (Well actually, at this point I have no idea what the "point" of this is anywhere, other than to hear my random rambling thoughts). Since it originally started out as a Bus Blawg, I thought I'd give a nod to those roots and talk about Public Transportation (a requisite for whenever I visit a new city).
Denver is a pretty laid out city. The downtown area actually reminded me a lot of Houston. The one differentiator is they had the "16th Street Mall" which is basically one long street with some restaurants, office buildings, occasional shop or two, etc. They had this free bus which went up and down the street. I hopped on it once or twice, but to be honest the street really isn't long enough to warrant it. I mean, on a nasty hot/cold day - yes - but on a normal, nice, sunny day? Use your feet! Anyhow, this is the bus:
I'm sorry to report that I do not have any of my traditional thumbs up or bus hugging pictures from Denver. I was 50/50 on how I felt using Stick, since I was feeling pretty indifferent through the company. But, that will be discussed in my next blawg! And it's a goodie!
And you don't have to mention it, this blawg sucked. I'm just trying to get back into my groove.


How about a blog about... The Adventures of Super Jess and the Amazing "Boy"?
ReplyDelete