For serious, all the events leading up to my birfday day were pretty outstanding, but don't even compare to the day of! And it's not even over! For starters, I woke up to tons of messages, emails and texts from friends and family wishing me happy birthday. If that's not enough to make a girl feel special, I received the PRETTIEST flowers I've ever gotten and another super special gift that was really personal and special. Thanks to all of you for the sweet notes! I hope everyone else feels this awesome on their birthday!
My gift to myself comes tomorrow, when I take off for a few days in beautiful Denver, Colorado. I'll get to meet up with old friends, see a friend get married, and be around some gorgeous mountains. Life couldn't get any better!
(Oh and since you're curious, I have done some research and unfortunately it looks like Denver isn't very "mass transit" friendly, so there will not be as many mass transit blawgs as other cities I've visited. For shame!)
Yay for pretty flowers! Happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteApril 27... May 17. It's all relative.
ReplyDelete