Oh yes, dear friends. Last Tuesday, the THUNDAH, FREM DOWN UNDAH (not sure how to write Aussie phonetically) came to town. This was ironic, because a) I hate Tuesday's but b) Tuesday's have historically been some of the most fun nights of my life! This helped Tuesday's go up a notch in my mind. It was also my pre-birthday celebration. (Remember: April is my birth month).
I rounded up 10 of my favorite gals and we headed to the House of Blues to see these magnificent creatures really good dancers. Stick was obviously in attendance and garnered almost as much attention as the Thunder did!
Look how pretty my friends are!!
Maybe this was a sign I needed to go home?
Birthday celebration part dos will be this weekend, at a crawfish boil. Is there anything better than day drinking? Methinks not.



There's a new support group out there you should look in to: www.dont-blog-drunk.org.
ReplyDelete;-)
Toby, the sad part is that I posted this during my lunch hour at work, when I was completely sober. (OR WAS I!?) :)Good gracious I hope HR can't find this blawg...
ReplyDelete