The only thing I love more than birthday parties are SUPRISE birthday parties! So when my friend JJ said he was organzing his gal Chelsea a suprise birthday dinner, I knew that I wanted to suprise everyone as well...by baking! Since Chelsea is a good friend, I decided to bust out the bake wear that I have
yet to use been so excited about making cupcakes in! I think the problem began when I went to the grocery store to buy mix, and for the life of me (and the employee there too) we could not figure out where on earth the CUPCAKE mix was. Well, here's a little secret: it's just cake mix, put into muffin tins! So, after feeling less than domesticated, I head home and whipped up some cuppy cakes! (sans blender, btw)
What up, mixing bowls!
The goods
Now me of all people, I can't believe I didn't get photos of the finished products! But, I found something that looks pretty similar to how mine turned out.

P.S.-they were a big hit at the party, natch.
While I was baking (Yeah, look at me, baking AND cooking AND grilling at the same time - trifecta!) I realized I needed to make dinner. It was late and all I had in my fridge was pillsbury crescent rolls, frozen chicken and some cream cheese. I google'ed crescent rolls + chicken recipe, and voila, found and made this awesome chicken pastry thingy that was suprisingly delicious!
I'd say I'm pretty much a pro in the kitchen now.
No comments:
Post a Comment