Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Because everyone loves photos

Photos of my day, pre 9am, courtesy of my crappy camera phone....

Attack of the birds! There were literally hundreds of these things!


Random curl

I kind of felt bad for this woman, because she had clearly woke up with the thought "I'm gonna curl my hair and look goooo-ooood!" It appears she decided to curl 1 strand, forgot about it, and got on  my bus. Taking this photo without looking blatantly obvious was dificult. I almost wanted to let her know, but then I thought, better for my blawg if she doesn't.

Key cards rule my life

I can't wait until we are in the 23rd century, and I just have to think "open sesame" and doors will open. I currently have to use 3 cards before 9am, just to do basic things! First I have the white card on the far right, to get in and out of my apartment complex, then I have to use my Q card (anyone know why it's called a "Q" card?? This baffles me) to get on my bus, THEN I have to use the center building ID card to get into my office area. It's like the universe is begging me to stay home in bed!

1 comment: