Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Planes, Subways and Buses (and additional photos)

I know I promised some mass transit photos from my trip to NYC, and below are just a few of my public transportation encounters while there. I also threw in a few for good humor.

I miss the subway system - so easy to get anywhere in the city you need to go, for only $2.25 per ride!

I still approve of NYC Subway's! (public transportation, not the food chain)

I also miss the buses. Unfortunately we did not utilize a bus while we were there, but I still had to show it some love.


Taxi cab adventures. It reminds me of riding one of the scariest rides at Six Flags.


Fitting in a little rubics cube action on the subway.


Jumping for joy in NYC!

I didn't tell you I was an experienced DJ now? I spun the 1's and 2's at a NY bar. DJ Jessy S.

No comments:

Post a Comment