Friday, February 19, 2010

Happy Friday!

CARE BEAR STARE!!!!!!!!


I mean, who has care bear checks???

Apparently, my friends.....

1 comment:

  1. Care Bears...prepare to stare!

    Before you knock it...you should at least be informed The Care Bears symbolize the pure essence of love and friendship.

    Meet Tenderheart(pictured above)...Tenderheart Bear helps everyone show and express their feelings and helps his fellow Care Bears be the most caring they can be.

    In the land of Care-a-lot, a Care Meter resides. Whenever the Bears see the meter drop towards the raincloud side, they try to prevent it from getting worse by going on "caring missions" to try to get more people to care or for the Bears themselves to do caring deeds.

    " The Care Bears' ultimate weapon is the "Care Bear Stare," in which the collected Bears stand together and radiate light from their respective tummy symbols. These combine to form a ray of love and good cheer which could bring care and joy into the target's heart.”

    I hope now you that you are informed of the symbolizism of love and friendship The Care Bears represent, you can now make an informed decision to believe they are literally the greatest thing since sliced bread.

    Like Tenderheart;I will continue to spread the love!

    Don't hate...APPRECIATE!

    HAHHAHAHA-I love you guys
    :)Tracie

    Source:Wikipedia

    ReplyDelete