Last night was pretty off the chain. My apartment hosted Bingo night. I took a few photos to commemorate the evening. I really love my new apartment, and this made me love it even more so!
Both women have lived in the apartments for 30 and 40 years!
Roy (Apt 1028) got a bit frustrated because I won the main drawing, which was...
$25 bucks to this bad boy! It was a successful night!
Another reason I love my apartment is because it is directly on the bus line to my office downtown. We're talkin' walk 30 feet outside apartment gate for the bus pick up, and it drops me off directly in front of my building. Can't get much lazier than that! AND, my company pays the bus fare, so it's totally free!
So, in conclusion: the bus allows me to be both cheap and lazy. You can't really get any better than that.
Great photos! Except it says "inmagine" on 'em. And oh, need more updates. Stop slackin' off!
ReplyDelete