Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Life Observations...from a bus

While riding into work this morning, sans BlackBerry, I had the opportunity to actually look around at what was going on around me. Sadly, since I did not have my phone with me, I couldn't take a picture of all the passengers on the bus - the most I've ever seen! (about 8!) I came to a few conclusions on today's ride:

1) People in cars next to buses shouldn't do anything they don't want others to see (i.e. pick boogers, rock out to a song and look really odd doing it, pick a wedgie ) because we can see you. Clearly.

2) People that live in low income housing shouldn't be able to have Dish Network. Just sayin'....

3) Don't try to play chicken with a bus. One thing you will learn about riding a bus is that they DO NOT CARE. Hey, it's not their car!

4) People do not like to look at each other on the bus. Maybe they are embarrased to be riding it, maybe they have self-esteem issues?

More tomorrow....

1 comment: