That when I talk about the Houston Metro System, many of you had no idea what I'm talking about, nor knew they even existed! Let me educate you:
This is a bus. The number in green on the top signifies which route that particular bus takes. This is not my bus, so I have no idea where this goes. Probably to Never Neverland.
This is the inside of a bus on a typical ride home. This is what I consider the "short bus" because it only has 1 entrance at the front. The longer buses have an entrace in the back too (that's what she said! But not really)
This is the bus with 2 additional passengers joining.
I know I know, it's gettin' pretty rowdy up in there.
I hope you enjoyed today's bus lesson. Tomorrow I might touch on such topics as "never sit down-bus (think down-wind) from a bum: Lessons Learned."
No comments:
Post a Comment