It was my bestie's birthday. 80s party, obvi.
The Four Seasons had a fun party at which everyone received a free pair of Maui Jim sunglasses! Gimme!
Fun with coworkers:
I went to Boston for work. Technically it was my first time to visit since the last time I went I was sick the entire time. I was on my own for 2 days until my coworker showed up so I asked the lady selling the crab hat if she would take a picture of me. She was less than amused.
The best thing about Baaaaaahston? Lobster rolls! I think this was #3....
After the work event at Top of the Hub. Great view.
The next weekend it was an RP 207 roomie trip back to the LBK. Full disclosure for my dad: we pretty much did sightseeing, went to church and went to bed at 8pm every night.....
Fun in oversized chairs:
Fun with camels on the street:Fun at bachelorette parties in Fredericksbug:
Fun at the gun range:
Aaaaaaaaand fun at food truck festivals:
NOM!
Coming up this week: Chicago (the musical), Breeders Greeters rodeo committee party, lots of spin classes (training for the MS 150) and preparing for Tech to lose to Baylor. Oh and little seeeeeester is staying with me on Sunday to go to some concert of someone I've never heard of because I'm old.
.gif)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment