I found myself telling someone last night how much I am obsessed with this or that. So, I thought I'd share my current obsessions with the world (err, my 5 loyal followers at least!) I don't use this term often, so when I do you know it's gotta be good...
First up, a new dress from Anthro. I'm thinking it will be great for both work or a wedding. Plus, it's just really purdy....
The television show Breaking Bad - OH.EM.GEE. I don't watch a lot of television, hence why I got rid of my cable service, so I'm always looking for new and interesting things to watch when I actually do sit down and stare at the tube. I'll be honest that I actually only started watching this show because I got so annoyed with people talking about how it was the best show on television. I tested this theory 3 times in the elevator with lawyers I work with who all said the same. I'm on season 2 already, and that's after starting less than a week ago, so I guess you could say I am obsessed.
Laura Mercie pistachio souffle body creme. AGAIN OH.EM.GEE this stuff smells so, so incredibly good. I must have received it in a gift bag or something, I literally stumbled upon it when I was cleaning out my bathroom. As my coworker tells me, "you smell like a delicious bakery"
Speaking of things that smell good, how about things that don't, and that would be garlic breath. However, since I've been known to eat cheese for dinner, I thought I'd give a new cracker a taste run. It's so much better than the originals, and maybe one of these days I'll make something fancy looking like the photo on the front of the box, but for now I'll stick to pre-cut pieces of cheese to enhance the flavor of my Robert Mondavy Sauv Blanc.




No comments:
Post a Comment