If there's one thing I love, it's rap. I know I'm from East Texas and should love country music and yodeling, but I've just never been a fan. So when I saw Drake was coming to H-town, I was really excited because I really like him and I also knew little seeester would want to come (because of the Johnny Football bromance). I drug my feet on buying tickets and scored awesome floor seats just a few hours before. Like, 25th row amazing seats. Don't ask me how I got that.
We really have no idea what this means, but Johnny Manziel does it on the field and Drake does it, so why not?
Not a gang sign. AXO loves Drake.
Drizzy
Excited seester
Not a bad seat.....
Had an awesome time but definitely paying for it today. I didn't get my usual 10pm bedtime....
No comments:
Post a Comment