Going out: 20s vs 30s
On Saturday night I did one of those "drink while you paint" classes that I love so much. You might remember these masterpieces from previous visits:
These are the paintings in my office that multiple colleagues have asked if "my son/daughter/niece/nephew painted for me" #embarrassing
And this one really isn't any better.....
Halfway through...
Finished product. EEK! It's supposed to be Starry Night (Van Gogh) or as Kate so eloquently put it, more like "Sorry Night" Thanks, friend.Speaking of Kate, we had so much fun Monday night "styling" my bookshelves! The shelves have always just been a catch all for photos, travel items and papers. After a few bottles of wine, she went all Nate Berkus on me and made them look SO amazing! (Wish I had taken a before, SUCH a drastic difference)
I love how clean it is, how we used things already in the shelf or around the house, and how it displays my favorite books/travel items! Thanks, KJS!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment