Monday, August 26, 2013

My new (sorority) sister!

Fun news! My little seeeeester pledged Alpha Chi Omega this weekend at A&M! I had been talking to her all week about rush stuff, and it was so much fun to relive that time of my life through her. I told her to go into it with an open mind (but secretly wanted her to go AXO).

I know a lot of people don't get the whole sorority thing, and while it's not for everyone, it has been such a blessing to me. I've been honored to be a part of 3 of my sorority sisters weddings. I can't imagine my life without these 3 gals:

 TT
 Kwissy




 KMFJS

Ok! Enough of the gushy stuff! Here are some photos of my little sisters pledge day:

 My pledge day 2002, her pledge card. Yes, that's me with the short blonde hair. Not a great look for me, I might add. Thanks for overlooking the hairstyle during rush ladies!

 With their cute signs outside their new house.

GUYS! WE HAVE A HAND SIGNAL! We never had this when we were members!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment