Wednesday, July 3, 2013

I (almost, and actually not even really) did a 5k!

Last weekend I did the unknown: I ran a 5k!

One Medal Collection

I know, really not that impressive seeing as that's 3 short miles, but you have to mark your accomplishments however small and that is one for me!

(Editors note: I didn't actually run the 5k, I walked)
(Additional editors note: we skipped about 1.5 miles of the 5k, so technically it was a 2k? I don't know, I'm bad at conversions)

A girl I knew signed us up and created our team the "Glow Trotters" It was the Houston Electric Run which integrated loud music and lighting elements along the run. It would have been more fun and productive had I not had sooooooooo much fun at La Boehme the night before.

Anyways, I tried, right?

 The crowd - 8k people there! (see what I did there?)

 The Glow Trotters
Pre-race. I look "special"






No comments:

Post a Comment