Sorry I've been a bit behind lately. No excuses, blog like a champion, right?
Friday night Alex invited me to her rodeo committee party for Breeders Greeters. Now the rodeo has tons of committees, and I never have any idea of what any of them do, except I know that BG gets to play with chickens and welcome the cows for the showing and the auction. Or something like that. Anyways! They throw an appreciation party for their volunteers on the last weekend of rodeo which includes food and booze in the tent before, food, booze and dancing (and photo booths!) in Reliant after, and food and booze (i'm sensing a theme here) after the party. I pulled a ninja about 11pm, but not before we had photo booth fun.
Riding the big waves in Houston!
Thanks for letting me be your +1!
The next day was St. Patty's Day! Decked out in our green, we went to hang out with some peeps at West Alabama Ice House and then Kenneally's. It was actually super tame compared to last year's debauchery in NOLA for KJS's bach party...and my liver was thankful for that.
Hope you had fun drinking green beer and listening to Irish folk music! See ya next year Rodeo and St. Patty's!


No comments:
Post a Comment