The event itself was a blast, with lots of trash talking signs (they're only funny cuz they're true!), insanely funny announcers, and a great after party at Blacno's and Vintage (2 sponsors of the game).
Blonde friends, you can hide your eyes now:
The blondes put up a great fight, but in the end we were victorious. It didn't hurt that we injured their best player earlier (oops!) and have the best athlete of all time on our team who caught 2 of 3 touchdowns, and threw the 3rd. Let's just say I bet she eats her Wheaties.
Storming the field after the victory! 24-26 Brunettes, 2nd win in 2 years!
I was so proud to be involved in BvB 2011, and can't wait until next year. In the meantime, I'm going to practice tackling people, so you should be on the watch out.
**Special shout out and special thanks to my super awesome supporters (in no particular order) who helped me raise $795 in my first year!!! Jee, Joe Holz-n-1, KMFJ and Zeke, Kwissy, Laura B, Lynnsey W, Mark & Michelle Canlas, Uncle Mark, Meghan S, Jeff K, Melissa B, Mike O, Dad, Nicole W, Aunt Barb & Uncle Russ, Shannon S, Anonymous (seriously, who are you?), Whitney G, Bella, Becca B, Christa I, Galle, Corie L, Geoff W, Guns, Hsin-Nan S
Proud of you! Thanks for the shout out and for raising money for such a great cause. Very near and dear to Zeke and I. You rock!
ReplyDelete