**Note, some of these pictures are sideways. Well, I don't know what to tell ya, I have a new computer and tried to change it but apparently the computer wanted to tell me who is boss.
I had been working really long hours so one Friday night I worked until 8:45, then rewarded myself with a delicious dinner of FroYo (frozen yogurt for those not in the know) with gummy bears, oh yea!
I surprised Drew with a trip to NYC for his 30th bday. Yes, I'm that great of a gift giver.
I got to see one of my bffffff's in NYC, Guns (there's a story behind the name).
Thanks for the hospitality!
Thanks for the hospitality!
A sideways photo of my boyfran, Chris Humphries, at the Brooklyn Nets game. We are 7th row. We paid for 134th row. Bygones. Or sneaks. We respond to either.
Cheesecake lollipop tree! I heard about this on one of my cooking shows or something, and was so excited to try it!
One of my favorite graffiti sightings that I found...
Still my absolute favorite part of NYC. "The Mall" in Central ParkI literally did a triple take when I saw Juan out in public! He was eating by himself...sad face! Cue creepy sneaky photo shot of him...
Followed by a major political window display. Hm, wonder who he voted for?
I went to my 1st Texans game and used my iPhone 5's panoramic photo option. Pretty sweet!
My friend Jee turned 30! His birthday party brought back such great memories when the police busted the party, but this time they couldn't make us leave, since we're 30 and he owns the place. HA!
Went home / Oklahoma for Thanksgiving. My sister and I played some Wii dance game, and she had some pretty
This was actually before Thanksgiving (so sue me, I bougth into the commercialization of the holidays!) and put my my tree! So purdy!
And now I'm typing this from our Austin office (past business hours, thankyouverymuch) waiting on someone to get back to me. I got to visit the Four Seasons here in Austin and they are all decked out for the holidays already!
You made it this far I'm impressed.














No comments:
Post a Comment