Monday, September 24, 2012

Food Blawgin

When all else fails and your life is boring and you don't have anything to blawg about........blawg about food

I heart crab cakes, but rarely order them when out because they can be hit or miss. So I decided I wanted them to be a MEGA hit and just made them myself. The good thing about this is I made a big batch and then froze what I didn't use the first night. Genius!

Anyways, they're pretty easy. Crab, panko, onion, peppers, egg, other stuff. Grill them on both sides and BAM....crunchy deliciousness.

Served with some healthy other deliciousness:
And of course, followed by the best dessert known to man: TastyKakes! So for a while (umm, up until last week) I've only seen these in the Northeast and completely random grocery stores in small, tiny towns. They are basically the northeastern version of Little Debbie snacks. But WAY better.

I controlled myself and only bought 1 box. I already regret that and now need to scavenger to find more.  Might just buy the entire pallet.

Super lame post but I am hurrying because now I'm hungry....adios!

2 comments:

  1. You burned the cake didn't you? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear the new iPhone can help you make the perfect crab cakes. Just don't ask for directions to where the perfect ingredients can be bought.

    ReplyDelete