Monday, February 13, 2012

Hibernation

Well hello world! I've been gone from the blogging world a few days, but I've also been MIA from the real world as well. I left work Thursday afternoon with a pretty nasty head cold and figured it would take a day of rest to get over. And boy, was I wrong. Since Thursday I have yet to step outside my bedroom, much less my apartment. I've downed about 5 liters of gatorade, 7 packets of alka seltzer, 2 boxes of kleenex....you get the point. I woke up today and was shocked that it was Monday. Talk about one of the worst sicknesses I've had in a while. Anyways, enough complaining. How about funny "sick Jessica" photos, eh?

I managed to venture from my bedroom....all the way to my couch! I think this was Saturday night and I was begging Drew to give me the remote. Note my sweet sleep mask. Very important when you're sick as it lets you sleep in longer.

Sunday morning. Drew's signature "burrito wrap" I think he does this because it makes me laugh, but also because it hinders me stealing the TV remote from him so he can watch basketball. I'm on to him...

I'm still feeling pretty crummy, and I'm the self-proclaimed worst sick person ever, so hopefully I'll feel better. Tomorrow IS Valentine's Day after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment