Friday, December 20, 2013

What's in Juan's window? Christmas edition

Many of you have asked about Juan's holiday Christmas display. Truth is, he's been slacking! I stopped by his place last night (because we're besties, remember?) and told him everyone was asking about his window display for the holidays. His face lit up...you can tell he loves that people he doesn't even know look forward to his displays!

So, he promised that he would go to his warehouse (yeah, mystery solved as to where he puts all his stuff!) and find more of the boxes to enhance it. I told him his fans are waiting.

Here's what he has so far:


If you look really closely (probably can't see in this picture) one of the houses is actually a haunted house. I pointed it out and he died laughing. I guess it was that funny?

Merry Christmas and I hope to have a better display for you in the next few days!


No comments:

Post a Comment