Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Short stint in Austin

I went to Austin last week for our annual Health Law Symposium. It was held at the Four Seasons (drool) and since I worked so much, not as many fun pictures this time. The weather was goooooooorgeous the entire time, and here was my view everyday (from outside the conference room)

 Sigh. So pretty. No wonder it was difficult to corral everyone back inside after breaks.

This is why I love Austin. These posters were all over downtown.

Dinner night 1: my new obsession is anything with mushrooms and/or truffle oil. This also had crispy brussell sprouts too and was amazing!

View from my room. I love the building in the back on the left because it kind of looks like an owl up close.

Fun containers in a store downtown.

A sweet text from my sister on Thursday night. As I was drinking wine in my hotel room. She knows me so well.

Until next time, A Town!

1 comment: