Monday, August 27, 2012

Some of my fave things

Yes, that's right. Less than a week since my last post, and here I am again! Even though I wasn't feeling too well this weekend, I still did come across a few things that I wanted to share, so, here are a few of my favorite things from this weekend:

I did another DIY project for my good friend Meghan's birthday. She moved from NYC to Houston and her boyfriend lives in San Francisco, so she will be visiting there quite a bit. I got this inspiration from Pinterest and Etsy, but made it myself. I thought it was pretty cute (and easy, but don't tell her that!)

Hearts (from left to right) are maps of the city of Houston, San Fran and NYC. They are out of order but this gives you an idea of the look. When I took this I was debating between adding white backing to the heart maps, but I liked this look better.

Friday night we went to see JOURNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yes, you heart that right. It was probably the most crowded I've ever seen the pavillions. We were about 2 feet from the back fence, so not the best seats. But the concert was still fun.
Word of caution: you might hear me singing. I tried to upload Don't Stop Believin', but it was too long.

Since I was already in the Woodlands for work, I didn't want to deal with going back and forth into town so I hung around the Woodlands mall/market square area and window shopped. Found this beauty at Pottery Barn, and it's my dream bed. If only the pillow shams weren't $59 A PIECE! Sigh......


My friend Tara posted some new family photos of their little booger. How adorable is this lil guy!?!?


See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment