Most of the girls had arrived earlier that day, so they had an early start on Melanie, Sheena and I...
So headed out immediately to Bourbon Street. For Thursday, we decided everyone should wear green, and we made Kate a shirt that said "Zeke's Lucky Charm" - great idea TT! Here is Kate making best friends with a random, which is typical.
Kate decided she wanted a mardi gras mask, so she stole one (I hope NOPD doesn't check this blog).
All cleaned up the next day! Mimosas to start off the day.
Fast forward to dinner that night at a tapas place. I love KJ's hat.
Most the girls were leaving Saturday, so we had a fun brunch of craw fish & shrimp, and headed to Pat O'Briens (of course). Liz was the entertainment of the day. She had the entire bar cheering and laughing
Because I was threatened with death if I showed embarrassing photos, that's basically all the photos I can share! We had a great time in NOLa, celebrating our favorite friend's impending wedding - only 3 weeks to go! We love you KJ!









No comments:
Post a Comment