Only 11 days since my last blawg! I'm making progress! I really have nothing to blame it on this time. Pure laziness I suppose. BUT! This brings me to one of my most favorite recent updates....I went to the dark side and bought an iPhone 4! This thing has changed my life. You can seriously do EVERYTHING with this phone! Actually, I'm not sure if it is fair to call it a phone. It really is more of a super mini-laptop that just so happens to have calling capabilities. I am actually not sure where the phone icon is on my screen. In case you are living in the dark ages (like I was until a few weeks ago) here is what it looks like:
As I am
somewhat extremely clumsy and drop things quite often, I bought a super duper case for it which my friends claim make it look like a Hummer phone. But I don't care. I can drop it (as they tried to test), or take it to war, and that baby is NOT cracking! So that makes me happy.
So....unfortunately that's all I have right now. I could post about my weekend, but my father reads this blawg and well, he doesn't really know that I drink yet (shhhhh) so I don't want to disappoint him.
Until next time! I know you are all eagerly awaiting the next post....
No comments:
Post a Comment