Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Leave of absence

What a god awful excuse of a blawg this has become! Especially since my fellow blawger Kate has been destroying me on updates. I guess there has been a lot to update you kids about lately! So let's see...the last one was....9/30. Wow, I have been slacking. Here's what's happened since then (that I can remember):

1) We completed my huge work project and were very happy with the end result. It's our Firms biggest marketing piece, etc etc. See for yourself at www.litigationtrends.com

2) I worked our Partner Retreat at the end of October. AKA I helped herd 350 cats. VIC (very important cats). Tons of work, but great meeting many of the partners I work with daily from other offices.

3) I took my first international trip! No, Mexico does not count. I wound up tagging along with my friend Amy to Peru where we visited Puno, Lake Titicaca, Cusco and Machu Picchu. It was a really fun trip. Looking forward to our next scheduled trip: Warsaw and Germany end of 2011!

This was super short, but I hate to dive in head first after being absent for so long. I will reappear soon!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait for your next post in 3 months!

    ReplyDelete